- wants a unique, customized ceremony that reflects your personalities and your love for each other
- have different religious or spiritual backgrounds
- are not affiliated with any faith/religion/church
- wants to have your ceremony somewhere other than a house of worship
- belongs to a religion which does not accept couples who have been divorced or are of the same gender
- wants to include your children in the ceremony
- wants to rededicate your love with a vow renewal
- wants an officiant who is professional, organized and does not require pre-marital counseling
Look no further.
We have open hearts and minds, and make no judgments about what people believe or don't--even if those beliefs are different from our own. It doesn't matter whether you live together, have been divorced, or already have a family. It is our passion and philosophy that you should have the ceremony that reflects who you are as unique individuals and together as a couple.
We also accommodate out-of-town couples who plan to have their
destination wedding in the Albany, NY area.